Officially this is the first project that hands down I've done completely by myself. I painted, I cut, I stapled, I painted again!
Drumrolllllll pllleeasseee....and Voila!
This chair is a Goodwill find for 3 dollars. I liked it originally because I used to be an Alpha Chi Omega and one of the of our symbols was a lyre (3 stringed harp in the center..) After I started the project I decided that I wanted to reupholster the seat and make it lyrical.
First of all, I'm not a great painter. I don't draw straight lines and as much as I wish I could say I freehanded this, who am I kidding. My BFF Google found me the clef note that I had to trace and I freehanded that much...I do paint inside the lines when I have to!
I hope it looks as good as I think it does but I'm the owner/creator so I'm slightly biased :-)